Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

Bad_pool header is causing my computer to turn off

Customer Question

bad_pool header is causing my computer to turn off
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. Are you seeing this error on a blue screen and then you have to reset the PC? Also, what version of Windows are you running?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 10

What is the make and model of your PC? I believe that there is a driver issue and the software for these drivers need to be upgraded to work with Windows 10.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
dell precision 7510

Please click on this link to go to the Dell support page: http://www.dell.com/support. Enter your Service Tag where it says "Enter a Service Tag or other product ID" and click Submit. (The Service Tag will be on the label on the bottom of your laptop) When you are in that screen, click on System Configuration and then click on Current Configuration. There is a button there that says, "Detect my product". Click on this and download the file and run it. This will see what drivers you need to install. If you need help with this, we can setup a secure remote connection for an additional charge.

Actually, scratch that. Click on this link here: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/precision-m7510-workstation/drivers. Click Drivers and Downloads and then click on Detect Drivers.