Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Top Windows 10 Expert: Just bought a new Lenovo P70 with

Customer Question

Top Windows 10 Expert: Just bought a new Lenovo P70 with Win10. What are the steps to maximize the laptop's performance and boot-time? This includes easy steps to remove ALL bloatware, tweaks and setting changes to the OS, etc. OS stability is very important too, so do not include anything that would risk that.
Category: Software
Expert:  comp_audio replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am able to assist you. There are a few options I can offer you. First option would be that I could write a general direction sheet that will give you the basics that would generally speed up your machine performance-wise. Secondly, I could offer a premium service of remote assistance in which it would cost a little more, but I could remote in and do this for you as you supervise. Let me know if your preferences at your earliest convenience and we can continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I would like steps to do it myself. thank you.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Moderator.. this expert will not respond, so I asked him to release the question to a different expert.

He will not release the question to a different expert, so please close the question