Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

I am trying to connect to NGSMedicareConnex and my Google

Customer Question

I am trying to connect to NGSMedicareConnex and my Google Chrome is no longer compatible. It used to be. Has it been updated?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not wanting anyone to remote my computer. I want info about how to download a version of chrome that works with NGSMEDIUCARE. I have been scammed by letting people access my computer. Please let me know if you can give me that information without getting access to my computer

Okay, then follow the steps below:

1. In the top right, click the Chrome menu(Three lines icon) .
  2. Click Update Google Chrome.
  3. After downloading and completing update Click Relaunch.