Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

MY COMPUTER HAS A NEW HARDDRIVE. I LOST EVEERY THING AND i

Customer Question

MY COMPUTER HAS A NEW HARDDRIVE. I LOST EVEERY THING AND i JUST READ A E-MAIL TELLING ME THAT THE COMPANY HAS REMEWED MY SYSTEM MECH. HOW DO i DO THIS
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: i RECEIVED A CODE MBGWE-PQP2G-3DH4TUDPB HOW AND WHERE DO I ENTER THIS CODE. IAM PAYING FOR THIS. i AM BEING CHARGED FOR IT
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NONE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in installing the software you bought?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess