Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

MAG3F-NPNB2-XQ4LAJDL6Q I enter this license # and nothing

Customer Question

MAG3F-NPNB2-XQ4LAJDL6Q I enter this license # ***** nothing happens. I click on system mechanic and it gives me instructions to follow something not on my computer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I down loaded the free trial and put in my payment info. still nothing happens
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have an HP running the damned windows 10.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: everything after this has disappeared
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hi. I can help you activate it, but system mechanic is a software that isn't recommended. They do a lot of marketing to trick users into buy the software, but in reality it does nothing but to mess up system registries. If you still want to activate it, let me know and i'll help you with it. Thanks