Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Appts I add/move/change to my google calendar (from desktop

Customer Question

appts I add/move/change to my google calendar (from desktop computer) no longer show up on my android phone google calendar.
But apts I put on my android phone, do still show up on the google calendar from desktop
Category: Software
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You need to sync your phone with your google calendar. Open the Google Calendar app. In the top left, tap Menu. In the top right, tap Settings, tap the name of the calendar that isn't showing up. If you don't see the calendar listed, tap Show more. At the top of the page, make sure Sync is on (blue). You'll only see the Sync setting for calendars you've created, but not your primary calendar. You are looking for your events to sync.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. If you still require assistance with the Google Calendar syn problem, please tell me if your desktop computer is a Windows or a Mac computer. Also, do you access Google Calendar using a web browser on your computer, or you use an e-mail program with Google Calendar set up such as Microsoft Outlook?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 3 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.