Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm back again. I was using Lightroom to make a slideshow,

Customer Question

Hi! I'm back again. I was using Lightroom to make a slideshow, got a message about used-up memory but clicked Continue anyway and the program crashed. The program is open to the page I was on but I have a whirling color wheel that hasn't gone away in 3 hours. What can I do to get Lightroom working again, and how can I get more memory to do the slideshow that I want to do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins