Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have forgot my mylogin info because I set it up years ago

Customer Question

I have forgot my mylogin info because I set it up years ago now I can not log in to Walmart one
JA: Problems logging in, huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away.
Customer: How do I reset my login
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know anything about computers that's my problem I just want to erase the old log in and start over
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope just want to sign in have a good day and thank you for your time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you dont know the associates login for the walmart one website. And you no longer have access to your original email, you only have one option. You have to call in to this number (###) ###-#### verify your identity, and then ask them to help you change your email address for your login, to a new and working email address that you currently use.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.