Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

TO PICK A COLOR ROOF, is there free software that will allow

Customer Question

I AM TRYING TO PICK A COLOR FOR MY ROOF, is there free software that will allow me to take a picture of my house and change the color to see what it is going to look like
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

You can do so on the following page:

- First upload the photo.

- Click the color box to choose the chosen color.

- Click the roof and it will replace the color.

- In order to restart and choose another color, in the top menu bar, click Adjust > Color Changer

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

May I ask how this is coming along? Are we finished or do you need more help with this? If we are all done, please do not forget to rate my help on this page; otherwise, I am not given any credit for my time.
Thank you,