Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am a -time user of Corel Pinnacle Studio 12 and 17. Trying

Customer Question

I am a long-time user of Corel Pinnacle Studio 12 and 17. Trying to resolve current problems, I have been disconnected THREE TIMES during chat - it seems my replies to them are not received and they disconnect. The chat is set up, and they prompt me to respond, but don't receive my replies. My em is [email protected] Tel. **********, located in Ontario Canada, just east of Toronto. I will really appreciate your help in getting this resolved!! Thank you in advance. G. Grant Cooper.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will be going our for dinner at 5:30 pm. The time here in Toronto area is 4:48 pm (eastern time zone). Please call/chat after 7:00 pm. Thank you. Grant Cooper.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.