Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I purchased Irisscan book executive 3 and I want to upgrade

Customer Question

I purchased Irisscan book executive 3 and I want to upgrade to 15. I rec eived an email offering this upgrade for $49.99 but I lost the link. I wish to do this so that I can transfer 15 pages to folders, Is this possible? I am a novice at scan use.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 3 months ago.

Hi John, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you checked your Trash folder on your email to see if the deleted email with the link is still there? If it was a promotion by Iris company then it should be the best upgrade deal since current upgrade costs 69. And not all products are supported by the upgrade. You can check and verify if your device is supported for a discounted upgrade of $69.

Here is the link:

Please enter your product serial number to verify if you can upgrade.
Please let me know your results by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Thank you.

Best regards,