Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.

Adobe reader is not opening the file to read. In programs

Customer Question

Adobe reader is not opening the file to read. In programs and features adobe reader is not shown as an installed program. In attempting to install it indicates it is already installed.
I have checked your help on line and done all suggested. I even went into regedit and no indication of software installed.
Strange need your help.
Lee Humrich
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 3 months ago.

You can remove anything on the program easily using CCleaner from

Typically Adobe is pretty easy to install and not too many systems have difficulty with it. If you cannot see it in CCleaner (which also can correct registry errors and clean the temporary and unnecessary files from the system) then you will want to use the official removal tool, available at the following URL:

The above tool can either correct the issue, or remove the stubborn install, allowing you to install a new version, just remember to restart the computer when you are done! :)

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask, if not, please don't forget to accept and rate! :)

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No Go. Nothing has changed. I had done everything prior to coming to you to remove adobe reader and reinstall. I used CC you sent it found nothing. I did a reinstall and received the same message. Already installed.
Give me my money back I will have to call in someone. I have people sitting and not able to work
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this?

Your question came up as still being unanswered. I could connect and troubleshoot this with you directly.

Kind Regards,