Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We keep getting a message that we are not covered. However,

Customer Question

We keep getting a message that we are not covered. However, our expiry date is 06/02/2017. On 16th May we informed you that one of our computers had been wiped off the machine and then you assisted in reinstalling and activating the program.
Our serial no. is : PMMD-0018-1860-1950-2063, expiry 6/02/2017. We have a 3 PC licence which we have installed onto two desktops and one tablet.
We would appreciate your could help. Thank you Pamela
Category: Software
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I believe I have already paid for this licence for 3 devices and there should be no further payment due. However I still have one of the PC's which I believe is not security covered at the moment. I think this is just a slight glich in the system at the moment. Thank you
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer. Let me know when you are ready i am ready to assist you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon Michelle My name is ***** ***** I am ready for your response.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

i am ready as well let me know with which computer would you like to start and fix.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Main PC but I so not wish to pay more(I am a Pensioner) as I believe I already have this covered. It seems to me that some one did not complete the job back in May when they re-installed the original programme.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

let me know the operating system on the computer

also let me know the name of the program you want to install

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We use Windows 10 on this computer, named Max's main PC: Pam's PC A(wiped clean and reinstalled 16th May 2016,: and the tablet. I wish to reinstall TrendMicro Titanium internet security on this computer. It has been installed since February 2016 and is also installed on another PC and a Microsoft surface tablet.
The serial no. is PMMD-0018-1860-1950-2063 expiring on 6th Feb. 2017
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

Do you have the TrendMicro disk or the install file so that we can get it started.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have put the disc into the computer, what do I do next
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

it must autorun and the install file should popup automatically.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Michelle this app (CD) that I am trying to install does not work on this PC because its 2014 version. It tells me to go to the Support website and update to the Windows version 10.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

its not necessary that you need to upgrade to windows 10, Windows 10 is an option to customer whether they want to upgrade or not.

You may opt for the remote assistance and i can remotely install the Trendmicro for you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Michelle I will have to go as I have another appointment this afternoon and will have to fix this problem at a later date when I have more time. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Michelle replied 5 months ago.

I will be online another 8 hrs you can come back and we will try then,