Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I want to frame a picture in windows 10. I do this at home

Customer Question

I want to frame a picture for printing in windows 10. I do this at home on Windows 7 by inserting the picture into a document and from the document menu I can choose borders to frame it and then print it. I am currently on my mac in the mountains and have loaded parallels and window 10 software. I have the picture loaded in windows 10 but don't see how to frame it for printing.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi Katie, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issue for you while you watch?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Jess: I signed up for help on this issue for $5 and $35. Now it is an extra $39 so I wish to opt out. Thank you