Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

Trying to purchase the 400 and 800 robucks. will not let me.

Customer Question

trying to purchase the 400 and 800 robucks. will not let me. please help
Category: Software
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
noticed that the charges for 9.95 4x is out of my account but my grandsons account does not have his robux. i needed the 400 and the 800 pack of robux in his account and then refund me the rest of the money
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. There is a spending limit for ROBUX on the roblox.com site.

Purchase limits are in place to help enforce the safety and security for transactions made on the site.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312670-How-Do-I-Exceed-the-Spending-Limit-

You can find out if this spending limit is reached if you e-mail***@******.*** and ask them about your account.

We are not associated with ROBLOX.com but that information will get you where you need to go.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Also, please rate my service at the bottom of the page if you are satisfied but if you still need help, I'll keep assisting you to you are.

Thanks,

Jason