Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

To Wordpress expert: On my Wordpress dashboard, when

Customer Question

To Wordpress expert: On my Wordpress dashboard, when selecting "Posts> Add New" post, there is no Page Attributes> Template (Default template, fullwidth page, and so on) in the far right column. Because the "Template" drop down menu is missing, I am unable to select "fullwidth" on the POST (not page), causing a sidebar to appear on the screen displaying the post. What to do to prevent the sidebar from appearing on the POST display? I find "Template" drop down menu when adding a "Page", but not when adding a "Post". How can I select a fullwidth page on a Post if I don't have the options available to select it?
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Any chance you can post a screen shot of the problem?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just visit nobleworld.org and click "Blog/Posts" and then click any :Read More" to see the display.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
online chat?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no response coming!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Seems a problem in this "send" box!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still waiting for your message.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

ok

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please close question as I have now solved the problem myself.