Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert

1) In eclipse, How to format an already saved file in a

Customer Question

1) In eclipse, How to format an already saved file in a specific format?2) How to collapse method, I am currently in (shortcut)?3) How to move in method2 from method1 (shortcut)?4) How to separate block of if else with lines in eclipse like in intelliJ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Select the file you want to save in the package explorer, right click and select Export...

Then select File System and click Next, and you can select any file system location and save the file there.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

You can use CTRL+- to collapse the current method.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Greetings Pete,
Thanks for answering the question. The 1st question couldn't frame correctly.1. My project has more than 10000 files and all of them are Saved in Java Coding style. When I open them using ctrl+shift + r + <file_name> it opens in the Java Coding Style. I change the format by Ctrl + Shift + F and it changes in the C++ coding style.However this (Ctrl + Shift + F) I have to do with all the files I am opening.What I want to do is I want to Open the file using Ctrl + Shift + R + <File_Name> and I want the file automatically pics up the file indentation style as C++ style from (Windows > Preference > Formatter > Active profile) and format the opened file automatically(Without me doing Ctrl + Shift + F)
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Ok, let me check with the other experts on this...