Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I met someone and they told me to go to xcupids to chat with

Customer Question

i met someone and they told me to go to xcupids to chat with them, looking to see how to do that
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just recently
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none as I'm not sure how to get on to chat
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: is there a cost? if so, how much is it
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. It's only $5.
Customer: is there a cost to chat on the site?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Software Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Did you had a long conversation with the person who told you to go to xcupid.com to talk to them and did the person contact you or did you contact the person in the first place? Thanks

Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.

Hello, do you still need help with this?

You could have gotten a message from an online robot / script that's used for marketing to get you to sign up to the website (xcupid) - a real person would simply ask you for your Skype or phone number to get to know you better since xcupid is used to meet people in the first place.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,