ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

Can you please help me to reload my creative suite?

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Hi Justis, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Are you a subscriber to Adobe's Creative Cloud or did you have an older version of Creative Suite loaded from a disc?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have an older version of creative suite. CS5.5
Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Okay, do you still have your disc? If you don't, do you still have your serial number?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Justis, you still with me?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Okay, you seem to have stepped away from your computer so I'm going to leave some information for you. Please see the following link for details on downloading CS5.5:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-5-product-downloads.html

You will need your serial number to install the program. If you don't have that, there are instructions on the page to retrieve the serial number from your Adobe account. If you never created an Adobe account and you don't have original disc, then your only option would be to subscribe to Adobe's Creative Cloud, and you'd then be able to download all of the latest versions of Adobe's creative products.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know. And please remember to use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.