Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer
Experience:  Software Development Engineer

I had to reset my MacBook Pro and need to reload my Web

Customer Question

I had to reset my MacBook Pro and need to reload my Web Premium CS6 MAC UE
Category: Software
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help you with your issue.

My understanding is you did a reset to your MacBook Pro and now you want to reinstall a copy of Web Premium CS that you purchased.

You will need the serial number and the installation files to do this. Hopefully you have your serial number backed up. If not, I would suggest going forward you try to keep your serial numbers for any software handy. I would suggest contacting whomever you bought your software from to recover the serial number.

You should be able to download the software installation files here:

If you need further help, please let me know! If this solves your question, awesome! In that case, I would greatly appreciate it if you would rate my answer. Again, if you need more help, just reply here. Thanks and have a great day!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’ve been to that page several times... there is no link to download. I have all my product information. Adobe is making it very hard to find a link to download

Excellent! You found the right page.

I get it, the people who make these websites are usually not thinking about hard it can be for non-programmers to figure things out, so sometimes things they think are easy, aren't as easy as they think they are.

That little arrow next to the names of the products is a hint there is more stuff hidden on that webpage. If you click on the title, you'll see it magically expand and show you a table that has several languages - pick the language you want that lines up with the Mac OS X column (since you said you have a Mac). Then you will see there is 1 or 2 files there - those should be the install files. To make it easier, I've posted a picture of what I'm describing with things circled for you. Let me know if that clears it up for you!

Picture of what I just described.

Oh, you didn't confirm you had your serial number, so just in case you need help with that, here's Adobe's detailed info on how to get your serial number:

Since you found the right download page, you might already have this, and if you have your serial number, you may not need it, but I like to be comprehensive when I help people. :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK duh! I am downloading now. Thank you so much... Adobe needs to take a few lessons from Apple! I appreciate your help and was worth the five bucks!

You are welcome! Glad it is working for you.

If you are happy with my service, I would appreciate a positive rating. Please note the $5 was a deposit and when you rate me the full charge will be applied.

I am not an employee of Just Answer, I am an independent contracted professional and I spend my personal time answering questions and I only get paid for positive ratings. I do not deal with the money aspects, I just try to help people and I get compensation on the honor system from customers.