Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I have windows 10. The games are the ones that come with the

Customer Question

I have windows 10. The games are the ones that come with the package (solitaire, hearts, minesweep, etc.) They are none that I have bought.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You need to download and install it. It is free to do and you can do so via my link below

Install it and it will put the entire collection on your computer.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else if you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you