Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have an Insignia Flex 10.1 tablet. Yesterday I got a

Customer Question

I have an Insignia Flex 10.1 tablet. Yesterday I got a warning out of nowhere that I had 13 viruses on my tablet. The page looked official, but I didn't click on anything. I just deleted the page by clicking on the x in the page tab. Now my tablet is acting strange like slowly loading pages, and when I use my Text free app it duplicates the sentence and just acts weird. I have CM SECURITY AND I ran a scan, but it didn't turn up anything. Can you help me with this.
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Sounds like you made a smart move, that was a banner trying to trick you into clicking it, and then probably getting viruses.

Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Are you sure its acting up and you aren't just thinking it maybe because of the possibility of a virus? Have you shut it down and powered it back up?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That would be alright without the remote assistance.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

for some reason your payment failed......this happens at times, please call Customer Service and they will help you get it processed.

1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Payment Method already updated
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a request for remote assistance to be used to solve the problem.