Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am trying to download MYOB account right and it keeps

Customer Question

I am trying to download MYOB account right and it keeps coming up with an error message ox80070643 When I try and download Microsoft SQL server compact 3.5 SP2 server tools ENU there is also an error message of IIS requirement & SQL server requirement.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

To use the server tools, you have to have the server, of course.

The IIS requirement might mean you have a version of Windows without IIS, or that you need to enable the IIS service in Services panel.

As for the error message on download... is that at the end of the download? if so, it might be corrupted on downloading, or even be the wrong copy for your version of Windows, e.g. you might have a 32-bit Windows and it could be the 64-bit version of MYOB. ?