Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My list of favorites did not come with windows 10, I have a

Customer Question

my list of favorites did not come with windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: I have a mixture of makes and I just had windows 10 installed no favs
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know much about trouble shooting sorry
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Are you looking for the favorites in Internet explorer?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

It seems like you had opened another question to reply back to me,please reply to me in this page only.

To answer your question regarding paying to get answer is

This is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft or MSN but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I won't pay for any thing until I get fully connected to windows 10
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

When you say fully connected to windows 10.Do you mean you were able to access the favorites in Internet explorer?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I told you that I wouldn't pay for anything that should have been done when going to windows 10. I also cancelled our agreement in answering question when you asked if I wanted to cancelled and I did.