Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Want to renews my soubcription year, My be 10 year, I d'not

Customer Question

Want to renews my soubcription for five year
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My be 10 year
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I d'not know to fond the application to renews my abonnement for 5 year
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What subscription is it you are trying to renew.. Is it your magicjack subscription?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.