Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS,, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C

I am trying to use the Sound Recognition Software from Sound

Customer Question

I am trying to use the Sound Recognition Software from Sound Organizer with Dragon Naturally Speaking and it keeps giving me the error 000083a2
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just got the Dragon software today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: the error message and that it is not working because dragon is supposed to work with Sound Organizer
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thankyou
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 4 months ago.

If you have Dragon Naturally Speaking (Home edition) you will have trouble with this, because it is not supported. If you have DNS (Premium Edition) it will work fine. Please let me know if you have any further questions, concerns, or curiosity! :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The thing with that is can it work with an interview, because the product says it only transcribes with one voice
but if you have the home version the connection to Sound Organizer is not supported.