Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We Have An Online Gift Store And Have Products On Our

Customer Question

Hello. We Have An Online Gift Store And Have Products On Our Boards. When We First Started, Visitors Could Click On A Product And Go Right To Our Website: www.stores.ebay.com/thegingerbreadcollection But Now This Feature Is Not Working.
How Can We Reconnect Our Products So Potential Customers Can Go Right To The Item Listed For Sale. Thank You.
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

I feel like I may be missing something here, do you have another website aside from the ebay store? If so please provide the link.

The ebay store seems to be functioning properly so I may not be completely understanding your issue.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello. There Is No Other Website. When A Person Chicks On An Item For Sale That Is Listed On A Pinterest Board, That Should Take Them Directly To That Same Item In The Ebay Store. That Currently Is Not Happening As It Has In The Past. Thank You.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

Can you provide a link to the pinterest page where the items were used to show up?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Our Pinterest Website Address Is www.pinterest.com/elf0245. There Is A Red Pinterest Link Button By All Of Our Items In The Ebay Store Which Allows Us To Send Our Items Directly To A Pinterest Board. Thanks.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 5 months ago.

Ok I see, are you logged into pinterest here https://www.pinterest.com/elf0245

Make sure you are logged into your pinterest account and then click the pinterest button your ebay item and see if it shows up.