Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I ordered beastid month. they charged me. however, they

Customer Question

I ordered beastid for 1 month. they charged me. however, they started it on 6/17/16 and ended it on 6/17/16. Whats up ?
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: ok
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: they started my service on 6/17/16 and ended it on 6/17/16.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to do.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

You need to send them an email at *****@******.*** with your order ID and contact info.

Let them know of the issue and they should be able to resolve it for you within a couple of hours.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,