Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot get into my smilebox account or email or print my

Customer Question

I cannot get into my smilebox account or email or print my creation
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: resetting password, restore advanced settings, turning computer on and off
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.