Experience:  Remote Technical Support at Georgia Masterminds Association

I have a an app on my phone called Icon that does a digital

Customer Question

i have a an app on my phone called Icon that does a digital card for me.. I also have my phone contacts data base. Now,the question is How if I go to a networking event, I get a lot of business cards. What I would like to do is scan then in via cam card or like pgm, then send them a digital card via Icon , and then send them a a newsetter. I also have a newsletter database with emails, ,, largely generated from LinkedIn on an excel spreadsheet.; I am not very computer skilled. And am not sure exactly how to share data around. Ideally, I would like to get all the data into a data base and send out digital card and newlsletter to all my guys,. Maybe send card the first time, or card plus newsletter when person enters database. But then send them a bi-weeklhy newsletter.; I can realistically add 100 or more people a week to my database. I have about 1500-2000 total so far. Most are on excel spreadsheet with email addresses. I have been using a free version of constant contact. I would like to automate this as much as possible. Scan cards in and have them added to database that then sends a newsletter out. I do not want to hand enter to different data bases. How do I do this??? Also, for sending newsletter. constant contact wants $40 per month. Is there a better deal out there? It seems a lot of money in a year for taking my electronic newsletter and sending them it out to my email addresses. I know this May seam like a lot of questions, but it is really how do I set myself up to easily enter data and use it to send digital cards, newsletters and other communications professionally to my prospects easily without double entry?
Category: Software
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-afux62bq- replied 4 months ago.

Hi are you speaking of marketing automation software?

Here is a link concerning that which I think you're mentioning:

Please allow me to know if this helps in anyway or if I can be of further assistance.....

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not know. That is why I am askng you the question? I stated the situation I am in and asked what I should do? Can you review my question and then tell me if that is a solution? I am not trying to be mean. I asked a question that was pretty long of an expert. And then you asked me a question that I do no know how to answer.