Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer

I am trying to sign-up with uber service-i thought I had but

Customer Question

I am trying to sign-up with uber for ride service-i thought I had but immediatly got a tewxt message telling me top inter 5240 in my app. I have come all the way away from it trying to get the app
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist. This is for text verification to make sure you're a real person and not a program. You can try replying to the text with the word "GO" to verify. Let me know if that works for you.

If it does not work, email***@******.*** with your name and text verification code and they will fix it for you.

If I was able to give you quality service, please rate my service on the faces below. I will still be here if you need any more advice on this question.