Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I know my microsoft windows password is correct, why does it

Customer Question

I know my microsoft windows password ***** ***** why does it stop working?
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** can only happen is someone have accessed your account and changed the password, which means your account is hacked. Do you tried to reset the password ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If have read all the stuff you've written and frankly, I'm more overwhelmed now than I was before
Expert:  michael perrault replied 5 months ago.

did you create a password ***** disk?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want to think about this and let you know. It won't be long.
Thanks
Kathie

Are you able to login to your Microsoft account from another PC ?

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

I am going to give you steps to a private forum that is checked by Outlook/Hotmail moderators that can assist you in real time.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail.Please go to the following link to create that.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened.Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can.

Here is the link to the forums: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.