Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.

Issue with wordpress theme and optimize press messing up

Customer Question

Issue with wordpress theme and optimize press messing up background

tech support wants to do drastic measures and i do not want to loose my site.

was able to replicate your issue while accessing your website at . The background image is not loading in your website. As OptimizePress said, most likely issue is caused due to the plugin or configuration defined for the plugin. I was unable to find exact plugin or its configuration causing the issue. There is no error in error log either. In order to troubleshoot this further, we may need to disable some of the plugins in WordPress dashboard. If needed, we may need to change theme for your website too. Changing theme may loose customization done to your theme. Please provide us confirmation to change theme and disable plugins from our end. Also, please provide us WordPress admin login details for both the WordPress application.

Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The steps that optimize press suggested, dont seem to drastic. If I was to connect to your site thats what I would do. Make a backup first , then start temporarily disabling plugins to see if it fixes the issue. Or possibly even changing themes temporarily to see if it fixed the issue.

None of the steps they suggested would cause you to lose your site. For your own peace of mind, I would ask them if they plan to make a backup first just in case, and make it clear you dont want to lose any of your posts / content / etc.

If you have further questions, or just wanted a second opinion let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

dustin i asked for ***** *****.

i already managed each site with plugin by plugin and only hsw failed.

i am not good at knowing back up solo or easily.

can you opt out for ***** ***** please.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

I certainly can. I can not predict when he will see this or respond , but when he does respond you will receive a notification via email.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I am back in town and want to insure I have up to date themeforest on each site and desire to insure all updates are in place. I am ready to purchase theme if needed and have you assist in me getting it updated and correctly running.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, It looks like ***** ***** never got back to you.

Did you ever complete your project? Did you still need assistance? If you still need assistance I would be happy to assist you.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

no. i asked for kamil anwar and i only opened the question again yesterday. i have been unavailable till yesterday.

i do need assistance but i want to try and reach kamil anwar. he has assisted me in the past and is familiar with my wp theme.

i am again leaving tomorrow and will not return till the 17th.

please give kamil anwar a chance to capture the question. if you know he is no longer active with just answer i'd like to know.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

All it showed on my end was that you had activated this question again, and previously you had asked for ***** *****.

Since a month had passed I assumed you were tired of waiting for ***** *****. As far as requesting Kamil, hes still active on site ( though I dont know his schedule for today )

I will opt out as you requested. Best of luck resolving your issue.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

i just checked and this question is showing answered by dustin. it is not. it was to be opened for kamil anwar.

Leaving town again and not back till July 16

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. It seems your requested experts are not responding to you. If you like I can help you on this matter.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

I just reopen question yesterday. I am out of town until the 17th. Please opt out and let the question remains open for my request an expert.