Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

The first time I used AOL Tech Support about 2 years ago the

Customer Question

The first time I used AOL Tech Support about 2 years ago the service was free. Would It still be free?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Were a paid technical support service. Though we do guarantee our service. With that being said would you like to proceed with paid help, or were you seeking free help elsewhere?

If you want to proceed, please try to describe the issue you are having as best as you can, thank you.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Dustin,
I would like to use the free AOL Tech Support that I've previously used. You have my approval to connect to my device
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

We do not offer free AOL tech support. We do however offer a guaranteed paid tech support service. meaning if I cant solve your issue then you would be entitled to a full refund.

I tried to accept your offer for remote assistance. It said payment declined. This can happen if the card doesnt have enough funds to cover the payment, or if your bank or credit company blocked the payment since this is a new website you are purchasing from. A quick call to your bank or CC company usually clears that up.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Since you requested remote support, Ive sent that offer back to you.. Just in case you did want to proceed with paid support.

Dustin S