Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have a family movie done using Windows Movie Maker. To

Customer Question

I have a family movie done using Windows Movie Maker. To download into a you tube I ussually have to enter a user name and password ***** Windows Live. The second step is entering a username and password ***** my you tube account.
This time I dosesn't accept my username or my password. What do I need to do?. Thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Besides what I pay I have to pay another 40 dollars?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I didn't received any information that I could consider helpful
I will look for another help. Please return my money into my mastercard. I give yoy my credit information in good faith but Iam not happy .
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Carlos,

I am very sorry about your confusion. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today. The extra fee that you mentioned is optional, that is, if you want to use our Secure Remote Assistance service.

Do you still need help with this problem? Please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If you are there please write to me. My cell phone number is :(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Carlos,

Yes, I am still here. Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. We can continue to use this chat option instead.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Jess I want to tell you that after trying very hard I was able to fix the problem. Thanks for your help. Please ,do not charge any fees in my mastercard.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to fix the problem.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time here.

Best regards,