Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I have the Adobe Design Premium CS5. I have just changed my

Customer Question

I have the Adobe Design Premium CS5. I have just changed my desktop computer from the "old " Alienware (app. 6-7 years old) to the top-of-the-line Alienware Area-51 2. I have reinstalled my program and it looks as it works perfectly, but I am getting an error when downloading upgrades asking me to try again. I didn't disconnect(cancel) the key on my "old" computer, so could this be the reason for the problem?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I can assist with your issue. Give just a few minutes to read over issue.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
anyone there/

This appears to be a known issue with the old Adobe Application Manager. If you go to the link below and download the updated Adobe Application Manager directly from Adobe.com, it will update it to the newest version. After the installation update, you should be able to update directly from the application like before.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/other-downloads.html

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have started the downloads. I wasn't aware that it was the whole program, but if this solves the problem, so be it.Thank you very much.

You're welcome and have a great day.

When you have a second, please rate my service below as we are graded on this system.

Thanks,

Jason

Customer: replied 6 months ago.