Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Think I fouond it : i am trying to download the installation

Customer Question

think I fouond it
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i am trying to download the installation for itns 500 found information on your sire, my computer won't allow it as it is linked to malicious data
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: ITNS 500 is what I am trying to get I have HP 2330 and windows 8
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplug, replug, google search, computer off, your site Cant find CD\
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: howdo i reach him
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Is it the ultimate scanner by Innovative Technology that you need software for?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

If so, you can the manual, the software, and some instructional videos at this link Just scroll down the page until you see the ITNs 500 listed and click on the link on the right side of the page. The software is in a zip file. You 'll need to unzip and extract the files from it before you can run it. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.