Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I am trying to download adobe flash v10 or later and it asks

Customer Question

I am trying to download adobe flash v10 or later and it asks me for a password. What password? How can I reset this password? I have a Mac.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

This password ***** is presented by your operating system, and is intended to keep you from accidentally installing software. if your mac is protected with a password ***** type that password, and make sure that CAPS LOCK is off, and type the password ***** if your mac is not protected with a password ***** the password ***** and click OK to install the adobe flash software.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it worked! thanks.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

You are very welcome, if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Can you please rate my answer so i can get credited for my time, positive rating are appreciated

Thank you very much