Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am using Photoshop Elements 9 in Windows 8.1 and 2 days

Customer Question

I am using Photoshop Elements 9 in Windows 8.1 and 2 days ago I got an error message 213.19 that there was a licencing issue. I went to your forums and downloaded the licencing tool fix, but it did not work. It brought up the command prompt screen for a brief instant and then it closed. Please help me fix this issue.
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Ive seen and repaired this issue countless times, and its definitely repairable.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and repair the issue in person, our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant fix the issue, your entitled to a full refund. Im sending that offer to you now. If youd like me to connect click and accept the offer.

Other wise, reject the offer and we will proceed with written support instead.

Dustin S