Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I want to cancel my autorefill immediately

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

we are not the company that you ordere the product from, if you tell me who they are i will help you to get you their contact information.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

are you there ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello yes I'm here thanks. The company I ordered from is Retinolla
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

In order to cancel your AutoRefill membership, call +16-479-339312 or send an email to : *****@******.***

an easier way is to tell your credit card company and dispute these charges, they will immediately return the money back to your account and they will make sure that Retinolla company will not bill you in the future.

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.If

if you still need help, please let me know and i will gladly continue to help. Note : Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. if you are not satisfied for any reason, please don’t Rate an answer as Bad or Poor Service if you are not satisfied.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help pleas?

Thank you

7 Jun 2016, 6:08 PM

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Has everything worked out ?

If you have a moment kindly rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.If

if you still need help, please let me know and i will gladly continue to help