Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Pearl, how expensive is it to receive a Software

Customer Question

Pearl, how expensive is it to receive a Software Technician's help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My laptop downloaded Windows 10...last week...on it's own! Now...I can not access it...I can not come up with any password ***** get into the computer...
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP laptop was running Windows 7
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: Model 15g080nr....I think...letters are so small I'm not sure I'm reading them correctly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Could you let me know if you see an EMAIL ADDRESS listed for your account at the Windows 10 logon screen now?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.