Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have received an email, telling me that my Adobe trial has

Customer Question

I have received an email, telling me that my Adobe trial has expired. Yet I have a plan, : Adobe Export PDF, Annual‎, with a Renewal date: November 30, 2016. What can I do to clarify?
panicked and ordered Adobe Pro, for $14.95 per month, but have received no instructions to download nor have I received an email confirming the purchase.
I would like to cancel the order recently placed, and somehow just go back to using the Plan I have been using.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

It sounds like you may have logged into an alternate account and that's why you're getting that error message.

All we have to do is find your actual account and log in so we see your active subscription, from there we can renew, cancel or download any software you already own.

Would you like me to connect with you remotely so we can get this sorted out asap?