Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I keep getting the 1920 error. I am on Windows 7 and am

Customer Question

I keep getting the 1920 error. I am on Windows 7 and am logged in as admin, also tell it to install as administrator.
JA: Problems logging in, huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: yes. I have tried multiple times.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have registered my drive, downloaded dashboard, try to install and it goes for a few minutes then the 1920 box comes up
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Is this error message showing up when you try to open existing programs in your computer like MS Word, or Excel? Or is this happening only when you try to install your external hard drive?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,