sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I had a BF account & not used years or so. Old computer died

Customer Question

I had a BF account & not used for 2 years or so. Old computer died & got new one & used new email addy & new password. I spent $90 p/month ordering games from BF & can't get into my old account to see what's there & play. What can be done....please help...thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is***** am little bit confused with your question because you said that you have a BF account and after getting the new PC, you created a new account using new email and password ***** paid $90/month for games then, you are saying that you cannot access your old account. If you have created a new account then, why are you trying to access your old account .

or

You have created a new account on your PC and then, tried to access your BF account ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
have created new account on PC & then have tried to access BF for games that I have purchased in past. I have created a new email for new forum I have gone to...not BF...they weren't nice to us & we left. Not accessed or used BF for 2 years...trying now to get old games, but have forgotten old email addy & old password
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Should I just call BF directly...they have my records ?

OK, do you remember which email address you have used to create the brave frontier account ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not really sure since it has been so long

Generally, Bf accounts are linked with a facebook account, do you have any FB account, which you can still access ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never used FB with BF ever...only used FB for speaking with a few friends
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Wondering if you understand BF stands for Big Fish Games...don't think you do

oh, that is why I said Brave Frontier account on my previous post, but you may have missed that. You said that, you are paying $90/month, do you still pay them ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We both are losing it here...apologies on my part. Those of us that used to be with Big Fish Games just call it BF now. I spent at least $90 p/mo to purchase their games. It was a fee of $9.98 p/mo. for membership & then you bought games with or without discounts... don't really order or play games anymore, but wanted to access ones I had bought previously.

I can understand your problem. As you have also forgotten the email address which was linked with your BF account there is only one way left to get back the access and that is calling them and as you are paid customer they are bound to reply you and give you the access back. But, you have to prove your identity to them, without that you will not get back your account. Do you want me to post the phone number ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can get it...just wasn't sure if they would help cause I am no longer a monthly paying member...Guess I will go that route...think we are done here for what can be done from your end, unless I need further help...Thanks Sudipto

I would have solved your problem, if you have at least remember the email address, but forgetting the email address is normal for anyone, if they do not access any account for 2 long years. Anyway, please let me know if you need any further informatio otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. One more thing, you will not get the phone number on their site. That is why I am posting it below for your convenience.

Phone:(###) ###-####/a>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sudipto helped me as best he could with my vague info. I think we both lost what was being said, but he tried hard. I was able to get the phone number for Big Fish Games on my own, so not sure where we stand on payment for info...will keep your site for further questions....thanks so much

Thanks for your response, only if you want to pay me for my time and effort then please remember to give a positive rating, without that all my time and effort will be wasted, there is no obligation to give a rating or pay me, if you do not want to pay me then, there is no need to give any rating.

Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I know we spoke back & forth but never seemed to be on the same page of thought. In the end you gave me Big Fish Games phone number when I said I could get it. I really don't feel that you helped me in any way at all. Would you want to pay for nothing ? So sorry for wasting your time....I really don't want to pay the fee, but thanks for trying !

OK, no problem then, I am closing this question, do you want a refund or do you want to keep the money in your Justasnwer account, so that you can use it in future.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Refund please & thanks. I do really appreciate your time...but it just didn't work for me