Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have recently created a new webpage using

Customer Question

Hello, My name is***** and I have recently created a new webpage using ipage/impressley." www.boarsheadrestaaurant.com" . I tried to verify the new webpae and was succesful I think. However I have several email accounts and I didnt remember which one I used to verify it. I have tried to access Google for business but the error message says "already verified by Robin Ross"/ I am Robin Ross. I have owned this domain for severl years, and our business was established in 1978. I am sure we have quite a few links by now. One issue may be that the names "The Boar's Head Restaurant" and "The Boar's Head Restaurant & Tavern " are different I dont know how to change this. I cannot edit my account.I have tried to access the business account using all of the emails with no results. I believe"***@******.***" was originally used to set up the account. My recovery account and the account that I use most is "*****@******.***. As you can tell I am not a professional at this. I would appreciate your techinal expertise in this matter, we need the website to be active. Thank you very much. Robin Ross(###) ###-####
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.

Hello Robin,

I had a good read through your question, it seems like there's a lot going on.

There may be different accounts we need to log into to get you back in successfully.

What I recommend we do is a secure remote session so we can work on this together from your computer, that way we can access the registry and see exactly what's going on.

I will send you a quote in my next message.

Kind Regards,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No thank I want a refund
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.

Sure no problem

Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.

You may contact billing from this page:

ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us