caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I want to recover deleted DMs from Twitter : I deleted the

Customer Question

I want to recover deleted DMs from Twitter
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I deleted the conversation by mistake
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.If you delete tweet & direct messages then there is no way to recover delete message. If you twitter account link to your facebook account then your twitter tweet also post on your facebook wall. If you delete your tweet on twitter account but your tweet not delete on Facebook.Waiting your feedback to help you..

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello hope you well. Please note i waiting for your feedback to help you..