Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I have an Apple computer and Acrobat Pro, probably level 10.

Customer Question

Hello. I have an Apple computer and Acrobat Pro, probably level 10. I was trying to put Bates numbers on a document that I have annotated extensively that was originally found on the Florida Supreme Court website. The program just gives me a kind of "thump" sound when I try to do anything. Now it says "invalid annotation object". Please help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 4 months ago.

Hello John, and thank you for choosing

So, not quite understanding your question....lets review.

You have a Mac computer (is it MacBook, or iMac, or MacMini) running what version of OSX?

YOu have Adobe Acrobat Version 10, and had a extensively annotated document open in edit mode, when you tried to PASTE IN Bates Numbers, that were copied to the clipboard. Now you get an annotation object error.

Does that sound about right?

Hello Again,

I just wanted to touch base with you, to see if you are still interested in working on your question?

Its okay if you wish to no longer continue.....please just let me we can close and continue on.