Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have an Apple computer and Acrobat Pro, probably level 10.

Customer Question

Hello. I have an Apple computer and Acrobat Pro, probably level 10. I was trying to put Bates numbers on a document that I have annotated extensively that was originally found on the Florida Supreme Court website. The program just gives me a kind of "thump" sound when I try to do anything. Now it says "invalid annotation object". Please help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello John, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

.

So, not quite understanding your question....lets review.

.

You have a Mac computer (is it MacBook, or iMac, or MacMini) running what version of OSX?

YOu have Adobe Acrobat Version 10, and had a extensively annotated document open in edit mode, when you tried to PASTE IN Bates Numbers, that were copied to the clipboard. Now you get an annotation object error.

.

Does that sound about right?

Hello Again,

I just wanted to touch base with you, to see if you are still interested in working on your question?

.

Its okay if you wish to no longer continue.....please just let me know.....so we can close and continue on.