caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I 28 May 2016 11:04 I to lost my password my RCA Cambio w101

Customer Question

I28 May 2016 11:04
I to lost my password ***** RCA Cambio w101 v2)with window 10 in it.How do I reset it to reset it
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.

To ensure I fully understand your question. I would like to read it back to you, and you correct any parts that are not correct.....

YOu have a RCA Cambio Tablet (2 in 1) W101 v2 computer, that has Windows 10, and you have forgotten, or lost your password ***** LOGIN to the Windows Login Screen?

.

Is that Correct?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
28 May 2016 11:23
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
Tech Support SpecialistTo ensure I fully understand your question. I would like to read it back to you, and you correct any parts that are not correct.....YOu have a RCA Cambio Tablet (2 in 1) W101 v2 computer, that has Windows 10, and you have forgotten, or lost your password ***** LOGIN to the Windows Login Screen?
Is that Correct?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
quiksilver0707028 May 2016 11:23
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070
and the you tub dose not show how to reset it
.Is that Correct?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.To create a password ***** USB disk in Windows 10, firstly press Win + X keys and select Control Panel from the menu to open Control Panel, then click User Accounts > User Accounts > Create a password ***** disk, finally insert a USB flash drive and follow the Forgotten Password ***** to get a Windows 10 password ***** USB disk.Waiting your feedback