Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I need to speak to someone : Black screen with message to

Customer Question

I need to speak to someone
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Black screen with message to recover setup
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Asus 's reenactment recovery cd/DVD recover system to a partition
JA: You'd be surprised how many people have questions about recovery. Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And have you already started a restore operation, and if so what exact method did you choose?