Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

With the CLEARCLICK software I have; how do I change the

Customer Question

With the CLEARCLICK software I have; how do I change the image from negative to positive?
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that what you are looking for in the software that came with the clearclick scanner, is the option to convert slides to photos. Scan a slide, which is a negative after all, then the software will convert it to a photo.

Have you got the scanner software installed yet? do you need advice upon any specific point of the procedure? is it slides you have that are negatives, or just slide-sized but unmounted negatives in a strip? Let me know, please. Thanks.